I suggest you ...

My name is Mike Zimmerman. I strongly recommend that you take Dave Daly off of the Umpah Point page as I wrote it in 2002

I, Mike Zimmerman, wrote this page originally back in 2002 before 2/27/05 and some of the photos are mine (including the main photo which is mine I took it in February 2002 I know my photos) and I have two direct witnesses to corraborate this; please remove Dave Daley's name and put the Page:By name as Mike Zimmerman. This is clearly plagerism of my work I did on this, I do not appreciate this and it is wrong! He does not deserve getting credit for creating this page originally, I did!! Thank you

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael ZimmermanMichael Zimmerman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rfodderfodde commented  · 

why some people are so possessive of their pic is beyond me; let everyone enjoy and be happy; mountains are for sharing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

there have been some good improvements, but it's quite annoying when inactivity quickly leads to someone grabbing anothier's page and inheriting the power points as well. perhaps eliminate the power points in this process and the problem is solved.

• Josh LewisJosh Lewis commented  · 

I take it that you became inactive and the person took your page. This is common, but this does bring up the policy of "should the work of the individual who originally created the page remain". So why not contact the owner. If he ignores you, contact the elves. I see evidence of you being the previous page owner, but we don't know what's yours and what he added.

Feedback and Knowledge Base